Automotive Help and Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant connect cummins insite to ecm PLEASE HELP

2 posters

Go down

cant connect cummins insite to ecm PLEASE HELP Empty cant connect cummins insite to ecm PLEASE HELP

Post by grasshopper farms Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:01 pm

in trying to connect insite cummins to truck with no luck says no connection to ecm but device tester wit start and run test power and data light will lightr up but when I run insite it wont connect I went in options mmade sure was running on same usb nexiq as tester but still no luck please help

grasshopper farms

Registration date : 2017-03-25

Back to top Go down

cant connect cummins insite to ecm PLEASE HELP Empty Re: cant connect cummins insite to ecm PLEASE HELP

Post by cristi-obd2 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:12 am

grasshopper farms wrote:in trying to connect insite cummins to truck with no luck says no connection to ecm but device tester wit start and run test power and data light will lightr up but when I run insite it wont connect I went in options mmade sure was running on same usb nexiq as tester but still no luck please help
Try usb link driver USB-Link8110, for me it worked perfect, rgards
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Registration date : 2015-03-21

http://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

cant connect cummins insite to ecm PLEASE HELP Empty Re: cant connect cummins insite to ecm PLEASE HELP

Post by cristi-obd2 Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:03 am

Hi,
The Nexiq drivers Collection you can find in the forum,
regards
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Registration date : 2015-03-21

http://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down