Automotive Help and Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0 + KG

3 posters

Go down

Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0 + KG Empty Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0 + KG

Post by cristi-obd2 Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:35 pm

Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0

Electronic analyst Paccar Electronic Service Analyst Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0 is a diagnostic tool that is used for vehicle diagnostics and firmware update. The application provides data exchange between the PC and Vehicle controller.
Universal diagnostic service analyst runs on a PC and is similar to cat ET or Cummins INSITE.
A diagnostic software is used for diagnostics of engines Kenworth, Peterbilt Trucks as service stations and at home using a personal computer running Windows ( version 2000 and higher).
This program provides a link to a diagnostic interface for NEXIQ Kenworth and Peterbilt.
NOTE: Paccar Electronic Service Analyst Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0 is provided without access to Paccar ePortal.
Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0 + KG Untitl10

PRICE IN PM BOX
cristi-obd2
cristi-obd2

Registration date : 2015-03-21

http://www.obd2sos.net

Back to top Go down

Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0 + KG Empty Re: Paccar ESA 5.4.3.0 + KG

Post by Doublelexp1 Fri May 14, 2021 1:29 am

Price please

Doublelexp1

Registration date : 2018-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by fearmurdock Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:55 am

I have Paccar esa 4.4.9.259 and 5.4.3.0  I'm trying to connect to a 2014 kenworth t800 after motor swap program parameters and when I try to connect it keeps saying cannot detect cluster and then it gives me the option to connect as kenworth or connect as peterbilt so I connect as peterbilt then the next screen says limited interface for vehicle software detected please check for updates for cab control unit 3 then when I hit the fix button it asks for eportal login which I don't have. I'm kinda new to the esa program and new to this forum so any help is greatly appreciated!

fearmurdock

Registration date : 2021-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down